Also known as the Las Vegas of the East coast, the famous resort city of New Jersey will be bustling with activity this New Year’s Eve 2017.
The most popular event is The Pool after Dark at Harrah’s Resort (777 Harrahs Blvd).
- Tickets have been selling like crazy and if you desire a jam-packed party with thrilling beats playing and a cool vibes, then the Pool after Dark is the place to be.
- Get wet and wild while you jam to the infectious beats of famed DJ’s from across the country.
- This is the place to be for excitement! Hurry up and grab your tickets because they will soon be sold out.
This is the place to be in Atlantic City on New Year’s Eve, make it a date and don’t be late.
You could also go dining at the Atlantic City Country Club Taproom Bar and Grille.
- This club is celebrating 117 years of existence and it will be offering an a la carte menu for all its patrons to enjoy.
- Go out with friends and enjoy the victuals at the grand ball room dance party at this Country Club.
- You could even brush up on your golfing skills too because there is a golf course on site for all the patrons to enjoy, in addition to the heavenly food.
Welcome the New Year in style and glamour, visit the Atlantic City Country Club, and take a step into the perfect fantasy.
NYE Fireworks Display
Another favourite on New Year’s Eve night is the fireworks display at Bader Field on Albany Avenue.
- Like in previous years, there will be music, food and live entertainment available for all those who attend.
- This event is free and so if you and your friends are on a low budget, you can still attend and get high entertainment.
Who says New Year’s Celebrations have to be costly? Go to the Fireworks display at Bader Field and have the time of your life.
Yet another way to ring in the New Year would be to party with friends at the Tropicana Casino and Resort.
- There will be live entertainment, a midnight champagne toast, hors d’oevres and an open bar. The nightclub at this hotel offers a state of the art dance floor, VIP seating as well as top-class furniture.
- This is the place to be if you are a party animal and you want to live life to the fullest.
Last but definitely not least, you could also watch the majestic fireworks display on the legendary Boardwalk, which extends for miles and miles.
- The boardwalk is lined with numerous hotels and casinos and so you could stay a night if you do not desire to go home or you could try your luck in one of the many casinos available.
- The boardwalk offers a scenic getaway from the hustle and bustle of life and would be a fitting way to put the curtains down.
Watch the fireworks with friends on the boardwalk; it is scenic, it is calming and it is free.
Atlantic City offers may attractions for its visitors on New Year’s Eve night. The aforementioned spots are the best of the best and definitely worth giving a try as you celebrate the coming of New Year.